Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Developing resources for our team and students at school

I often make lists for the holidays, lists of things I don't have time or energy for during the term.

A couple of ideas I had were to create a stand alone reading site for novel resources and to post our multi level reading resources together on another Google site. I have started but plan to add some more as we go.

A big acknowledgement to the Chapter Chat people for the novel resources for the books Holes, Because of Winn Dixie and Fish in a tree.

Here is the novel resources site ( some resources are for in school viewing only due to copyright licensing.

This site has the multi-level reading resources based on interests. I plan to add some Sustainable Development Goal resources as the students loved this when we explored it earlier in the year.

I also have a goal to get my colleagues to add resources to these sites as we go.

I know these resources will make it easier for students and teachers to find and use the resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment